Saturday 24 November 2012

Hatyai Trip,Thailand



On 14 September 2012, my friends(Hermes,Zoe,Cookies,Huie Sween) and I have a Hatyai trip.We are friends person and join the others 10 UUM students to take the van go Hatyai. It take about two hours from Danok,Thailand to Hatyai.



After reach Hatyai, we check in for our room.We live at Hi-Season Hotel. At first day,our first destination is Lee Gardens.This was the popular tourism places at Hatyai. There are a lot of visitors around the world.Unfortunately, it also is a target place for terrorists, at half year ago, the Lee Garden Shopping Mall had been attack by the bom at about 1pm.

At night,we go to "Floating Night Market".This night market is specialized with the hawkers sale their items at    their own small wooden boat.There are many special local snack had been sales.I feel the most special one is the drinks is put inside the bamboo and sale it .

The next day afternoon,we have go back to UUM. For me, that was my first time to Hatyai with my friends,it also was one of the unforgettable memories in UUM,because it I am no study in UUM, I may not know my friends and also may no have chances visit to Hatyai.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.
    ขายของออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete